Arbitration Act 1996, Merkin and Flannery on the
ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT : Supplementary
- (1) The parties are free to agree on the manner of service of any notice or other document required or authorised to be given or served in pursuance of the arbitration agreement or for the purposes of the arbitral proceedings.
- (2) If or to the extent that there is no such agreement the following provisions apply.
- (3) A notice or other document may be served on a person by any effective means.
- (4) If a notice or other document is addressed, pre-paid and delivered by post –
- (a) to the addressee’s last known principal residence or, if he is or has been carrying on a trade, profession or business, his last known principal business address, or
- (b) where the addressee is a body corporate, to the body’s registered or principal office,
The rest of this document is only available to i-law.com online subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber, click login button.Login