Professional Negligence in Construction
- Section A: informal dispute resolution 171
- Section B: alternative dispute resolution 172
- Section C: adjudication 174
- Section D: the pre-action protocol 176
- Section E: litigation 181
- Section F: arbitration 184
9.1 Subject to obtaining the agreement of its professional indemnity insurer where required, there is no reason why a construction professional should not resolve a modest dispute which may raise possible professional negligence informally.