This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
LLOYD’s ACTS 1871 TO 1982
LLOYD’s ACT, 1871.
ARRANGEMENT OF ORIGINAL SECTIONS.
1. Short title.
2. Cessor of existing constitution.
3. Incorporation of Lloyd’s.
4. Property, &c., vested in Society.
5. Contracts, &c., to remain in force.
6. Actions, &c., not to abate.
7. Dehts to be paid and received by the Society.
8. Officers continued.
9. General saving for rights and liabilities.
10. Objects of the Society.
11. Committee-number and quorum. (repealed)
12. First Committee. (repealed)
13. Retirement of Members of Committee. (repealed)
14. Rotation of Committee-men. (repealed)
15. Elections of Committee-men. (repealed)
16. Re-eligibility of Members (of Committee). (repealed)
17. Casual vacancies. (repealed)
18. Voting at meetings. (repealed)
19. Fundamental rules in schedule. (repealed)
20. Exclusion from membership for violation of fundamental rules, &c. (repealed)
21. Exclusion from membership for fraud, &c. (repealed)
22. Exclusion from membership for bankruptcy, &c. (repealed)
23. Exclusion from membership for non-payment of subscription, &c. (repealed)
24. Power to make bye-laws. (repealed)
25. No exclusion from membership by bye-laws. (repealed)
26. Allowance of bye-laws by Recorder. (repealed)
27. Printing and proof of bye-laws. (repealed)
28. Continuance and annulling of existing bye-laws.
29. Powers to be exercised by Committee. (repealed)
30. Application of parts of Companies Clauses Act.
31. Penalty on imitation of stamp, &c.
32. Provision respecting protection of interest of members in shipping, &c. (repealed)
33. Publication of information under Merchant Shipping Act, &c.
34. Power to undertake recovery of wreck, &c.
35. Salvage operations as to wreck of Lutine.
36. Trusts of capital stock. (repealed)
37. Indemnity to trustees. (repealed)
38. Trustees individually responsible. (repealed)
39. Agreements for incorporation of other societies, &c.
40. Saving for liability of members, &c.
41. Saving for rights and powers of Crown, Board of Trade, &c., as to wreck.
42. Savings respecting exclusion from membership.
43. Expenses of Act.
The rest of this document is only available to i-law.com online
If you are already a subscriber, please enter your details below to log in.