£110,000 for school cleaner mesothelioma victim
The family of a school cleaner who died from mesothelioma has received £110,000 in compensation. She was exposed to asbestos while working as a school cleaner at a secondary School. She was responsible for cleaning a building which had asbestos-containing internal partition walls. The asbestos had become disturbed due to damage caused by drawing pins and general wear and tear.
The rest of this document is only available to i-law.com online subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber, please enter your details below to log in.
If you are not already a subscriber, please select one of the options below.
Sign up for a free trial or for further assistance call your Account Manager or our
Customer support: +44 (0)20 7017 7701 Technical Support: +44 (0) 20 7017 4161